2019-20 School Year Registration
Enrollment for our after-school program for the upcoming 2018-19 school year will be held online starting Wednesday, May 1st at 10 a.m. to Tuesday, May 14th at 11:59 p.m. This applies to students currently in the Bryant or Laurelhurst programs, and any new students, including incoming kindergartners. The registered names will be announced by Tuesday, May 28th by e-mail.
Parents may apply for care for their child(ren) online using the links provided below and on our website. This online process replaced our forms of the past, so parents will no longer turn in paper forms.
Please find more detailed information on the Registration Process HERE.
Here is what you can expect:
- Online Application open May 1st to May 14th.
- The LASER Executive Director and Board of Directors has approved a lottery-based enrollment process to ensure that our programs are equitably offered, priority is allocated based on existing registration, and enrollment is easier for parents. Based on last year’s enrollment numbers at Laurelhurst site, we do not anticipate using a lottery system for this site and we anticipate that all applicants will be registered.
- Bryant and Laurelhurst sites will continue to offer after-school programs only.
- LASER will open early at school dismissal time for the weekly early dismissals on Wednesdays. If you are registered for Wednesdays in the 2019-20 school year, no additional fee or registration is needed for those days.
- Fees will increase by 3% in the upcoming year. Please visit our Tuition and Fees page for our current fees.
Here’s how to apply:
- Complete your child(ren)’s online registration between 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, May 1st and 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, May 14th.
Registration links by site are below:
For general information on the programs, please visit our Sites pages.