Summer Day Camp
LASER Summer Camp registration begins March 2nd for all families.
Please see below for more details on summer camp and LASER’s updated summer camp policies.
- Summer Camp will be located at Bryant Elementary School - all children 5 to 12 years old are welcome.
- Summer Camp hours are from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Two age groups: incoming K-2nd graders & 3rd-6th graders.
- We offer daily field trips and exciting summer themes (see flyer below for weekly themes and corresponding dates).
- Day-by-day calendar will be available on March 2nd.
- Online Registration link will be available March 2nd at www.laserchildcare.org.
- Start date of summer camp and LASER location may be subject to change.
Summer Camp Policies: please note our registration and cancellation policies
- There is a “new student registration” fee for $25/week for up to a maximum of $100 for all new students. If your child already participates in our after-school program, their new student registration fee has already been paid and they will not be charged a registration fee for summer camp. Students who have paid a portion of this $100 fee, will continue to pay until they meet the $100 maximum.
- After you register for camp, you will be invoiced for 50% of the total cost of the camp, for the total number of weeks you select. Payment for all weeks of camp you select is due within one week of registration.
- Each week of camp has a $25 non-refundable registration fee. This fee is included in the cost of the week, but in the event of cancellation you will be responsible for the non-refundable $25/camp week.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the start of the camp week. There will be no refund if cancellation happens within 4 weeks.
- Registrations after the Thursday prior to the camp week will incur a $25 late registration fee.
We are looking forward to another great summer at LASER!
2020 Day-by-Day Field Trip Schedules
- Daring Discoverers (Incoming K-2nd Graders) Field Trip Schedule
- Supersonic Voyagers (Incoming 3rd-6th Graders) Field Trip Schedule
2020 Summer Flyer